The 51 Network had race fans covered throughout the weekend when it comes to exclusive video content and highlights. Within hours of fans returning home from their favorite short track, 51's team of videographers around the country had race highlights up from events from coast to coast with still more to come. If you missed any of the exciting video action caught by the 51 Network or just want to re-live all the short track excitement of the weekend that was, here are the top five videos posted to the 51 Network in recent days.
Videos on the 51 Network are available exclusively to paid monthly and yearly subscribers. To subscribe now, click this link: http://speed51.com/join-today/
1. Summer Sizzler at New Paris Speedway (IN) $20,000 was on the line for the top Outlaw Super Late Model drivers in the nation on Thursday, August 6 in one of the most prestigious Outlaw events in the country, the Summer Sizzler. Tyler Roahrig was looking for his third Sizzler win, Jack Landis was out to continue a successful stretch of Outlaw showings in recent months and other decorated drivers such as Andy Bozell, Scott Hantz and Jeff Ganus were looking to cash in on the big payday. Watch how the 100-lap event played out with interviews from the top finishing drivers now by clicking the image below.
2. JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour at Auto City (MI) It was a balance of young, up-and-coming talent and veteran short track experience that battled throughout the 100-lap JEGS Tour event at Auto City Saturday night. In this clip posted mere hours following the drop of the checkered flag, Cody Coughlin and JEGS Tour regular Dalton Armstrong diced it up with a pack of local regulars and fellow tour stars as the laps clicked off. It was a fight to the finish that you can re-live now here.
3. NWAAS Modifieds at Riverhead Raceway (NY) With the honor of Chris Young, a longtime Modified driver who had recently passed away, on the minds of many at Riverhead Saturday night, the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Modifieds battled in tribute twin 49-lap features. With the competition level at a fever pitch at the quarter-mile bullring, there's no way one driver could sweep the night's action, was there? Find out now in the highlight package on the 51 Network:
4. NWAAS Late Model Stock Cars at Hickory Motor Speedway (NC) Former Hickory Motor Speedway Late Model track champion Josh Berry entered Saturday night's 100-lap feature as one of the hottest short track drivers in the country. The JR Motorsports racer had won on the CARS Tour and at several other tracks in the region in recent weeks, but he returned to Hickory looking for more, but the track regulars at the "Birthplace of the NASCAR Stars" were out to keep him from achieving another check in the win column. Who came out on top in this 100-lap battle? Find out below.
5. NWAAS Modifieds at Bowman Gray Stadium (NC) "The Madhouse" never disappoints in the excitement department. The quarter-mile that circles a football field in Winston-Salem, North Carolina is where the most bad-to-the-bone Modified drivers in the country battle every Saturday night, and this past Saturday was no different. 51's cameras were on hand as championship contenders Burt Myers and Tim Brown looked to score as many points as possible in the twin 25-lap features Saturday night, but other drivers such as Jason Myers, Lee Jeffreys and more had their sights set solely on victory. See who came out on top in the twin duels at "The Stadium."