The race season is officially over and the holiday season is in full swing. Hanukkah has come and gone, and Christmas is just around the corner. We here at Speed51.com powered by JEGS came up with a Top 10 list of things ever racer or race fan should do during the holiday season.
1. Watch “Oodles” of Short Track Racing videos on Speed51 Network. Sign up for a membership now starting at just $7.99 per month.
3. Order 2016 Speed51.com t-shirts and receive a free coozie.
4. Order PFC Brakes for all four corners of your race car.
5. Watch Speed51 TV on-demand broadcasts including this year’s Winchester 400, the 2014 Kalamazoo Klash, the 2014 Redbud 300, the 2014 Snowball Derby and more.
6.Order parts for your race car on JEGS.com (Free shipping on GM engines, and tons of holiday specials).
7. Place your votes for the annual 51 Awards beginning December 23.
8. After seeing the ball drop on New Year’s eve, visit New Smyrna Speedway in Florida the next day for the Red-Eye 100.
9. Relive all of the action from the Snowball Derby by visiting 51’s Schaeffer’s Snowball Central. From stories, to video to Trackside Now coverage, Schaeffer’s Snowball Central has it all.
10. Visit Speed51.com at the Northeast Motorsports Expo in Augusta, Maine on January 8-10.