Over the course of the past week, the Speed51.com crew has been busy attending Short Track Racing events throughout the United States. At many of these events, the Speed51 Network cameras were rolling to capture the exciting racing action that took place. To catch you up on what we’ve been doing on the Speed51 Network, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 videos from this past week.
For just $7.99 per month or $59.99 per year, you can subscribe to the Speed51 Network to access oodles of on-demand short track racing videos throughout the country. To get you started with a list of must-watch videos, we have come up with this top 10 list of videos for you to watch.
1.McKennedy Left Frustrated After Being Penalized by Race Officials– The Modified Racing Series visited Claremont Speedway (NH) Friday night for a 100-lap feature race. Jon McKennedy was left frustrated after being penalized by race officials for jumping a pair of late restarts. You make the call. Click the link to watch the video.
2. Mr. Freeze Heats up the Big Block Competition – Stewart Friesen wins one of the closest races of the week by less than a tenth of a second at Albany Saratoga. Friesen also dominated the 100-lap nonstop Super DIRTcar Series Big-Block Modifieds feature event Thursday night at Mohawk International’s Akwesasne Mohawk Casino 100. Click the link to see how close the finish was.
3. 100 Lap Modified Feature at Bowman Gray for “Big Money” – On Saturday night, Bowman Gray Stadium (NC) brought back the Fan’s Challenge. If a driver qualified in the top four, they had the option to start at the rear of the field and race their way back into the top four. If they accomplished that feat, they would be rewarded with a check for $9,000. See who won the feature and if the “Big Money” was awarded.
4. Thorson & Others Perform Outlaw Slide Jobs & Crossovers -What a start to this Slide Job-filled feature in Salisbury NC, Tanner Thorson starts from fourth and battles for the lead within the first couple of laps. Do not miss this star-filled feature from Millbridge Speedway.
5. SSS South Alabama ‘Diamondback 125’s– The Southern Super Series invaded South Alabama Speedway for the 2016 “Diamondback 125”. Kenzie Ruston, Cole Anderson, and Augie Grill among others battle for the top spots in the 125-lap feature from Saturday night. To catch all the action click on the video link.
6. Kart Flip at Millbridge in Intermediate Highlights – The Intermediate Karts at Millbridge Speedway always entertain the crowds at the dirt short track. Do not miss the tight racing and the flip over in turns 1 & 2 from this week’s Speed51 coverage.
7.Wild Enduro Racing Antics from Star Speedway in NH– Two wide, three wide and cars stopped on the track, you never know what kind of racing hi-jinx you will get with the Enduros at Star Speedway and the announcer is very entertaining too.
8. Leaders Crash in Coupes at Bear Ridge Speedway -These coupes at Bear Ridge Speedway may look vintage but they race very aggressively. This may be at no. 8 but this is some very good racing on the Vermont dirt track.
9. Emerling Nabs Fourth RoC Victory at Holland -Patrick Emerling has been on a tear of late in RoC Asphalt Modified Tour competition, and he continued his hot streak on Saturday night at New York’s Holland International Speedway.
10. Emotional Win – Lou Blaney Memorial Sharon Speedway – Lou Blaney Memorial at Sharon Speedway. Big Crash off turn four, also the big battle for the lead and win, this race had it all. The eventual winner has not won in five years breaking a big dry spell, and comments in victory lane ” that was an old school Lou Blaney track” who the race was named after.
To watch all of these videos and 100s of other short track racing videos, subscribe to the Speed51 Network today. Click here for subscription pricing and info.