Over the course of the past week, the Speed51.com crew has been busy attending Short Track Racing events throughout the United States. At many of these events, the Speed51 Network cameras were rolling to capture the exciting racing action that took place. To catch you up on what we’ve been doing on the Speed51 Network, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 videos from this past week.
For just $7.99 per month or $59.99 per year you can subscribe to the Speed51 Network to access oodles of on-demand short track racing videos throughout the country. To get you started with a list of must-watch videos, we have come up with this top 10 list of videos for you to watch.
1. Bumping and Banging at the Stan Perry Memorial Outlaw Late Model Race – Hunter Jack drove into the lead early, but the two Roahrigs were battling to keep Jack from capturing the checkered flag. The race did not finish without incident. Watch the full highlights now.
2. ROC Modifieds Roar at Lake Erie Speedway – Top drivers in the Modified world would be in the hunt for the win at the state of art circuit of Lake Erie Speedway. Chuck Hossfeld, Matt Hirschman and local racer Will Thomas were the dominant cars this past weekend, watch the race to find who was presented the big check.
3. Dale Jr. and Driver in Tri-County Victory Lane -How much can actually happen in 100 laps? Well what we learned from the CARS Late Model Stock event is a lot. The lead seemed to be cursed for those who dared to take it. Check out the interview with the eventual winner now on 51.
4. Dick Trickle Memorial – Wallace, Decker & Zehr Battle for Win – NASCAR veteran and short track standout Kenny Wallace a big fan of Dick Trickle would lead the field to green in this tribute race for the Wisconsin driver. Natalie Decker, and Dalton Zehr would try chasing down Kenny Wallace in this 2nd of 3 – 33 lap features run last Wednesday at Marshfield Motor Speedway.
5. Mayhem Ensues at Rockford ARCA Midwest Tour Event– Ty Majeski could arguably be called the favorite in this midwest tour race, but this being racing the favorite did not pull into victory lane on this occasion, find out why the midwest driver ended up on the back or a tow truck on this night and find out who was the lucky super late model in winners circle.
6. JEGS All-Stars Take to Berlin Raceway for 100 Tough Laps
Tristan Van Wieringen and Jack Smith led the field to the green flag. Smith immediately jumped out into the lead and started to drive away. Bubba Pollard and Cody Coughlin methodically worked their way through the field as they worked to save tires as well, find out who wins!
7. Rockford Match Race Majeski vs Reynolds Jr. – One Bullring, two Drivers, two Late Models, nine laps and the winner receives $2,000! Ty Majeski versus Drive X – Jon Reynolds Jr. it did take all nine laps to settle this one.
8. New Ride for CARS SLM Winner at Tri-County (NC) -Some races are sprints some are conservation races, well this race had both. Eventual winner and polesitter drifted back to save his equipment and after 70 laps and no caution it was time to take control of the 100 lap Super Late Model race and drive to the front.
9. “Outlaw Karts Day of Thunder” – 2016 Speed51 Open – The only way to experience this event is to attend in person. We put together a few of our favorite moments of the 2016 Speed51 Open at Millbridge speedway so you can enjoy it as much as everyone did.
10. New Engine Helps Break Millbridge Winless Streak – Blaise Dillner interviews his first driver in victory lane on camera this is not only a milestone for him but his dad (Bob Dillner). Millbridge open karts are always a competitive class making the victories that much more satisfying and you can tell this driver was very happy to collect his first win of 2016.
To watch all of these video and 100s of other short track racing videos, subscribe to the Speed51 Network today. Click here for subscription pricing and info.