Speed51.com is now accepting nominations for the 2017 Photo of the Year for our annual 51 Awards presented by JEGS. Photos can be submitted by photographers, media members and series or track officials. Once all nominations are received, the Speed51.com staff will narrow down the list of photos to the 20 that will appear on the ballot for fans to vote on in the coming weeks.
This year’s 51 Awards will once again feature just one category for the overall Photo of the Year for 2017. Photographers are encouraged to submit a variety of photos including crashes, special moments and candids.
– Photographers can submit a maximum of five photos. However, only one photo per photographer will be selected as a finalist.
– Photos cannot be watermarked.
– Photos have to be at least 800 pixels wide.
– You have to have taken the photo or it has to be in conjunction with your track or series staff.
– Must include contact info for the photographer with submission.
– Photos have to be emailed in by Friday, December 29 at 5 p.m. ET.
Submit a photo for the 51 Awards by emailing [email protected].
-Photo credit: Duane Canfield / MoJo Photos