With the 2019 short track racing season nearly completed, Speed51 is beginning to take a look back at some of the most eye-catching moments of the year. This makes it the perfect time to open the nominations for Speed51’s Photo of the Year Award for the upcoming 2019 51 Awards.
As has been the case in recent years, there will be one overall category for photo of the year, with everything on the table from crashes, to special moments, to candids, to race cars just looking awesome, or anything that stimulates the eyeballs.
Nominations should be emailed to [email protected] by Friday, January 3 at 5 p.m. ET to be eligible for selection.
From there, the Speed51 staff will narrow down the list of nominations to 20 photos for fans to vote on during the 2019 51 Awards.
– Photographers can submit a maximum of five photos. However, only one photo per photographer will be selected as a finalist.
– Photos cannot be watermarked.
– Photos have to be at least 800 pixels wide.
– You have to have taken the photo or it has to be in conjunction with your track or series staff.
– Must include contact info for the photographer with submission.
– Photos have to be emailed to [email protected] by Friday, January 3 at 5 p.m. ET.
-Text by: Speed51 Staff
-Photo credit: Alan Ward