DELMAR, Del. – Heavy early-morning rain, persistent precipitation and cool temperatures forced the postponement of Thursday night’s World of Outlaws Late Model Series Fulton Bank 50 at Delaware International Speedway.
The $10,000-to-win event has been rescheduled for Thurs., Aug. 14, setting up an attractive three-race weekend in the Mid-Atlantic region for World of Outlaws Late Model Series teams and fans. The national tour is already slated to compete on Fri., Aug. 15, at Potomac Speedway in Budds Creek, Md., and Sat., Aug. 16, at Winchester (Va.) Speedway.
The rainout was the first for the World of Outlaws after nine previous visits to Delaware International Speedway. The circuit has made an annual stop at the half-mile oval every year since 2004 except for ’06.
For more information on the WoO LMS, visit www.worldofoutlaws.com .
World of Outlaws Late Model Series 2014 Event Winners:
1. Feb. 14 – Brady Smith, Bubba Raceway Park
2. Feb. 15 – Brandon Sheppard, Bubba Raceway Park
3. Feb. 16 – Darrell Lanigan, Bubba Raceway Park
4. Feb. 20 – Casey Roberts, Volusia Speedway Park
5. Feb. 22 – Kyle Bronson, Volusia Speedway Park
6. March 29 – Billy Moyer Sr., I30 Speedway
7. April 12 – Mike Marlar, Tazewell Speedwa
8. April 26 – Shannon Babb, Farmer City Raceway
9. May 2 – Darrell Lanigan, Fayetteville Motor Speedway
10. May 3 – Darrell Lanigan, Lavonia Speedway
11. May 16 – Tim McCreadie, 201 Speedway
12. May 18 – Darrell Langian, Duck River Raceway Park
13. May 25 – Davey Johnson, Tyler County Speedway