JEGS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds are designed to fit close to the engine block. The tucked-in design directs exhaust to the exit port for improved flow and allows you to route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance. Cast iron construction provides years of leak free performance. Intended for most GM LS engine swaps where durability, quiet operation, and a leak-free seal is desired.
- Recommended for engines up to 500 horsepower
- Tight design provides universal fit for most popular chassis
- Free-flowing for catalytic converter efficiency
- Cast Iron to provide endurance and corrosion resistance
- 2 bolt exit flange
- Can be used with OE gaskets & fasteners
Note: Fitment issues may occur with models equipped with air conditioning. Modification to brackets may be required. Not compatible with 2004-2006 GTO starters/bellhousings.
Please visit for further information:
JEGS meets the automotive needs of street, race, classic, muscle, truck, off-road & more! In addition to replacement parts & aftermarket accessories, you’ll find Extensive Selection, Unmatched Value, and Lifetime Support at JEGS High Performance… Family owned and operated since 1960.