WALPOLE, NH - The No. 37ME team that competes in the Granite State Pro Stock Series has been penalized for a rules infraction discovered during post-race inspection, June 14, at Hudson International Speedway. This infraction violates the following Section of the 2015 rule book:
C. The “Official Fuel” will be supplied on-site at all GSPSS events and must be used for practice, qualifying and the race exactly as supplied by NERF. You will be fully responsible for any and all fuel purchased in bulk passing a fuel tech inspection.
G. Any blending and/or mixing of fuels, either of or not of the approved fuels, are not permitted.
INFRACTION: Improper fuel and additive found in test.
As a result of this violation, driver Larry Gelinas have been disqualified from his finishing position. An updated, and official, finish has been attached.
GATE CITY CLASSIC
Hudson International Speedway
Pos (Start) Driver Hometown
1. (1) Derek Griffith Hudson, NH
2. (8) Barry Gray Belchertown, MA
3. (9) Brad Babb Windham, ME
4. (3) Tommy O’Sullivan Wilbraham, MA
5. (2) Matt Frahm Hampstead, NH
6. (13) Jeremy Harclerode Newmarket, NH
7. (7) Cory Casagrande Stafford Springs, CT
8. (6) George Helliwell Derry, NH
9. (10) Josh King Vernon, VT
10. (16) Geoff Rollins Groton, MA
11. (17) Nick Boivin Belchertown, MA
12. (14) Billy Joerres Somerset, MA
13. (4) Mike Parks Walpole, NH
14. (12) Bobby Cabral Kingston, NH
15. (11) Mike O’Sullivan Springfield, MA
DSQ. (5) Larry Gelinas Buxton, ME
-Granite State Pro Stock Series Press Release