$9.99 Friday May 8
Racing returns to Five Flags Speedway on Friday, May 8 for the 2020 season opener.
Yearly Subscribers save 10% ($8.99)
Yearly Subscribers save 10% ($8.99)
COMPUTER/DEVICE REQUIREMENTS & FAQs
ALL CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THE SPEED51 NETWORK AND/OR PAY-PER-VIEW STREAMS IS THE PROPERTY OF SPEED51. PURCHASING OF MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS OR PAY-PER-VIEW BROADCAST TICKETS IS FOR PERSONAL VIEWERSHIP ONLY. PAY-PER-VIEW TICKETS AND NETWORK SUBSCRIPTIONS MAY BE REVOKED AT ANYTIME FOR VIOLATING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, WITHOUT REFUND OR RETURN OF ANY MONEIS COLLECTED. ANY UNAUTHORIZED SHARING, STREAMING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTING PAID CONTENT (PAY-PER-VIEW OR NETWORK VIDEOS) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN THE USERS RIGHT TO VIEW SUCH CONTENT BEING TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF ANY KIND FOR VIOLATIONS TO THIS POLICY. System Requirements – Computer: 2.33GHz Dual Core processor with 512MB of RAM and 64MB of graphics memory – Operating System: Windows 7 or higher OR Apple Snow Leopard (OSX 10.6) or higher – Adobe Flash: Minimum 11.1, recommend the latest. Check for latest Flash version here – Broadband Internet Connection: We recommend downstream bandwidth of at least 15.0 Mbps for a smooth playback experience. Test your downstream bandwidth at www.speedtest.net. Once there, click on the Begin Test button. – iPad, iPhone: Minimum iOS 5.0 or higher with WiFi or 4G LTE connection, 3G signal not strong enough to stream smoothly. – Android: Recommend 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher, must be minimum 2.3 (Gingerbread) with WiFi or 4G LTE connection, 3G signal not strong enough to stream smoothly. – Smart TV: Most Smart TVs are NOT compatible with broadcast. Speed51 does NOT offer tech support for Smart TVs due to the large number of different brands/models/equipment. – Browser: Latest version of your web browser, we recommend Firefox or Chrome. (DVR function is not currently available for Safari.) Get Firefox Get Chrome Get Safari FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What speed Internet connection do I need to have?
1. What speed Internet connection do I need to have?
- You CANNOT view any LIVE PPV broadcasts on Dial-Up. You need a Cable, DSL, Fiber, T1 or High Speed Satellite* connection.
- Mobile (cell) connection needs a solid 4G LTE signal. Video will likely buffer on a 3G connection. Bouncing between 3G and 4G will cause video playback issues as well
- We recommend a constant 15.0 Mbps download speed minimum connection on your end.
- To test your home connection speed, please use one of the following sites: SpeedTest or SpeakEasy. Speed tests should be conducted multiple times to ensure an average reading.
- Browsers: Firefox, Chrome are preferred. Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer (IE 8 or higher) also acceptable. DVR function does not work in Safari.
- Mobile: All iOS devices including iPhones and iPads + all Android devices including phones and tablets.
- Not Formally Supported (but should work and has for most): Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Wii, Playstation and similar systems. Though we know of many who use these systems with success to watch our video, we do not offer support for these systems because their Flash plugins are not always the same as main browsers (Firefox, etc) or might be a few versions behind, thus not providing the most up-to-date experience possible. Use these systems at your own risk.
- Smart TV: Most Smart TVs are NOT compatible with Speed51’s live streaming technology.
- Make sure you have enough down speed bandwidth with your home/office Internet provider. Minimum requirement is 5.0 Mbps (5000 Kbps).
- If you are unsure of your Internet connection speed, please refer to Item 1 on this page for ways to test your speed.
- If you are sure of what your Internet Speed package is with your provider, Test your speed anyway (see Item 1 on this page) and make sure your connection is still strong and that there is not any outages/interruptions with your local service provider.
- WiFi connections can sometimes cause this as they are not as reliable as a hard line (Ethernet) connection and will experience more fluctuation in speed over a period of time.
- Any other users/computers on the same Internet connection can draw speed away from your broadcast. Especially if another user is streaming video, downloading files or music, etc.
- Try to Refresh/Reload the page by forcing it to go out to the server to bring the page back in (not cached). Do this by holding the Shift key and clicking the Refresh/Reload button in your browser.
- Clear browser cache, close down your browser, re-launch the browser, re-login to Speed51.com and try the video again.
- Try another browser. Internet Explorer (IE) has always been the browser that is behind and seems to need to most support, not just for live video, EVERYTHING. So we recommend Firefox and Chrome over IE, but with that said, our video has been tested in ALL browsers including iOS and Andriod devices.
- Speed51.com and Speed51 TV are not liable for a subpar streaming experience due to slow internet speeds and/or user-end internet issues.
- Smooth video playback requires minimum Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent with latest version of Flash. Minimum 64mb video RAM suggested.
- We recommend the latest version of Flash, but the video will stream fine on Flash version 10.5 or higher.
- Full screen viewing provides a nice experience but require more computer processing power. Intel Dual Core or equivalent suggested for smooth full screen playback.
- Non-Intel Macintosh Computers and First generation Netbook computers using Atom processors may have insufficient processing power to view even our Base Player smoothly.
- 1st basic step, make sure your speakers are turned on and make sure the volume is up.
- Test your computer’s audio by playing another audio file, like a music file.
- Check/Test your sound by going to Start –> Control Panel –> Sounds and Audio Devices. Under the Volume tab make sure Mute is not checked and that the volume scroll is somewhere in the middle. Test a sound by clicking on the Sounds tab then choosing a sound file like Default Beep and click the play arrow below.
- If you are connecting your computer to a TV, make sure you have the audio cables connected and run properly to the right inputs.
- Clear browser cache and then close down your browser completely. Then re-launch the browser, re-login to Speed51.com and try the Live TV Events video page again and see if audio has now kicked in.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Content Ownership
- This Site is owned and operated by RTA Speedco LLC (“RTA Speedco”). “We”, “us”, and “our” refers to RTA Speedco. “You” and “your” refers to the user and viewer of the Site. Unless otherwise noted on the Site, all media available at the Site, including without limitation all information, audio, video, data, online services, text, pictures, games, animation and graphics (“Content”) is protected by exclusive rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights of RTA Speedco or third parties who have licensed RTA Speedco to make such Content available to RTA Speedco Site users. RTA Speedco, on behalf of itself, its Content providers and licensors, expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all Content accessible through this Site. Except as expressly provided herein, no right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you as a result of your registration with RTA Speedco or Site, your use of the Site or Service or you payment to RTA Speedco or any third party in exchange for the ability to access and view particular Content.
2. Permissible Use
- RTA Speedco maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and enjoyment, and all use of the Site, Content, and Services is for private, noncommercial viewing and use ONLY. Through the Site, RTA Speedco and third party Content providers make their Content available (via streaming, on-demand, or download) to RTA Speedco users, including you, subject to certain written and/or electronic restrictions which may limit your access to or use of the Content on a title-by-title basis (e.g. time and geographic restrictions, membership level restrictions). You acknowledge that RTA Speedco or its licensors may include digital rights management technology in the Content, and that such technology may “time out” or automatically disable your ability to view and use certain downloaded or streaming Content after a stated period of time.
- RTA Speedco grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable license to access and use the Site, Services, and Content, solely for personal, private, non-commercial purposes in accordance with this Agreement, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, exclusive rights and other proprietary notices contained therein. If you violate the Agreement, your permission to access and use the Site, Services, and Content automatically terminate.
- You May Not: – Reproduce, distribute, transmit, perform, republish, rebroadcast, translate, modify, create derivative, works or compilations from, sell or otherwise exploit, in whole or in part, any of the Content available through the Site, except as you are expressly authorized to do so hereunder; – Make any Content available over a network where it could be used on multiple computers simultaneously or otherwise broadcast to multiple viewers; – Use the Site or Content so as to violate any copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, other intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights, communications regulations or statutes, or any other laws, including without limitation laws concerning defamation, harassment, obscenity, pornography, misrepresentations or omissions, or in a manner that suggests an association with any of RTA Speedco’s or its licensors’ products, services or brands; – Attempt to defeat any copyright management information or any technological measures that control access to any Content; – Access data not intended for you or log onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; – Interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the Site or its users, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, mailbombing”, or “crashing”; – ‘Mirror’ or frame any content contained on or through the Site by any means; – Remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site software or Content; – Use any robot, spider, bot, other automatic device or process to monitor or copy any portion of this Site or any Content; – Test, probe or scan the vulnerability of the Site or breach security or authentication measures; – Use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or – Export or re-export the Site, Content or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of any applicable export control laws or regulations.
3. Submissions to RTA Speedco
- In order to avoid potential misunderstandings and conflicts, we do not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. All unsolicited creative materials, suggestions, ideas or other information communicated by you to RTA Speedco will be deemed the property of RTA Speedco. We will not be required to treat any such submission as confidential or subject to a proprietary interest owned by you or any other person who may have contributed to the submission. RTA Speedco and its licensors shall not be liable for the use of any ideas submitted by you or for any similarities that may appear in our future products, services, advertising or operations. Without limitation, we will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the submission of every kind and nature everywhere. We will be entitled to use the submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person who contributed to the submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not us, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
4. Third Party Content
- You agree that RTA Speedco’s Content providers, and not RTA Speedco, are entirely responsible for all Content and any other information that such Content providers make available through the Site. You also agree that, to the extent RTA Speedco users post any information on the Site, those users, and not RTA Speedco, are entirely responsible for all information posted by them. RTA Speedco and its licensors do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content or information. Neither RTA Speedco nor its licensors shall be liable in any way for any Content or other information made available on the Site, including without limitation for any loss or damage of any kind from infringement of any copyright, performing right, right of privacy, trademark, moral right, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right or interest, or from any defamation, obscenity, pornography, harassment, error or omission.
5. Complaints and Investigations
- In order to ensure that RTA Speedco provides a high-quality and law-abiding service, RTA Speedco reserves the right to access your account and information to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse against you. RTA Speedco does not have an obligation to inform you of any complaints against you or the commencement or results of any investigation. RTA Speedco has no obligation to investigate any complaint made by you or against you. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to take any action we deem appropriate following an investigation, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any relevant information, including without limitation your contact information, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- In the event you believe your copyrighted content is being infringed by Content available through the Site, you agree to provide RTA Speedco with notice of such infringement by supplying, in writing, the information provided below. This informations needs to be completed and sent via email to RTA Speedco at support[at]speed51.com . This procedure is exclusively for notifying RTA Speedco that you believe your copyrighted material has been infringed. Send: – An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; – A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; – A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; – Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address; – A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and – A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. Service Restrictions
- We reserve the right to refuse service, including registration, subscription or any transactions, to anyone for any reason or no reason. You agree that RTA Speedco, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, may terminate, suspend or otherwise place restrictions on your account, password or use of the Site, for any reason or no reason. Upon termination of your account, you must cease use of the Site, erase any Content from all computer memories and storage devices within your possession or control, and destroy all materials obtained in connection with the Site and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof. You agree that RTA Speedco and its licensors will not be liable to you or any third party for any refusal of service, suspension, termination or other restriction of your access to or use of the Site or any third party’s access to or use of the Site.
7. Modification or Interruption of Service
- RTA Speedco reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without advance notice to you. You agree that RTA Speedco and its licensors will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site or any interruption of the availability of the Site, regardless of reason or duration. RTA Speedco reserves the right to modify the price of any Service or feature within the Site at any time without need for advanced notice. RTA Speedco is not responsible for any error in copy, images, or video relating to any Service or feature of the Site.
8. Links to Third Party Sites
- Inclusion of links from our Site to any third party website does not imply our approval or endorsement of the linked website. If you decide to leave our Site and access the third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. RTA Speedco is not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, privacy policies, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites. You acknowledge and agree that RTA Speedco will not be liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available through any such sites.
9. Personal Information
- To sign up for the Service and engage in transactions through the Site, you may be required to register and create a personal account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify RTA Speedco immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- In order to purchase Services on the Site, you must provide complete and accurate Personal Information consisting of your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information and shipping address (if necessary). Your ability to purchase Services is subject to limits established by your credit card issuer or banking institution.
- We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use all information about you in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions referenced herein.
- Prices and terms of sale for RTA Speedco Pay-Per-View event and Content transactions will be those in effect on the date on which you submit sufficient information to complete your order (e.g., valid credit card information or submission of a completed online order form) for the applicable Content or Service. RTA Speedco reserves the right to change prices at any time (except with respect to your completed orders), and RTA Speedco may require payment for Content that was previously free or eliminate charges for Content that previously required payment. RTA Speedco will charge your credit card as soon as is practicable for RTA Speedco. RTA Speedco shall not be liable in any way with respect to the timing of any charges to your credit card. Your ability to purchase Services and access to Content is subject to limits established by your credit card issuer or bank.
- By purchasing any Service, Pay-Per-View event or feature via the Site, you acknowledge and agree that your credit card or bank account is being charged by the payment processor of RTA Speedco and/or Site (Speed 51).
11. All Transactions Final
- Unless otherwise noted, all paid transactions are final. Once you have accessed any particular Service, Content or Pay-Per-View whether by downloading, live streaming, on-demand or otherwise, you will be deemed to have enjoyed the full benefit of the transaction, regardless of the specific terms attached to that Content by its owner (e.g., terms providing that downloaded Content may be used for a specified period before it is automatically timed out or disabled on your device). RTA Speedco and its licensors shall have no responsibility to reimburse you, whether by refund or credit, in the event you are dissatisfied with any particular Content (e.g., potentially offensive material or an error by you as to which title you intended to license), the quality of the Content (e.g., the quality of video or audio), the terms applicable to use of the Content as required by its owner (e.g., the duration of your license), the delivery of the Content to you (e.g., the speed of your Internet connection to RTA Speedco servers) or any other matters outside RTA Speedco’s control. The Service and Content is subject to transmission limitations of the Internet, including without limitation video and audio dropouts, re-buffering or loss of connection. Programming, pricing, terms and conditions of the Service are subject to availability and change.
- In the event RTA Speedco is unable to deliver a scheduled event (e.g., a live video stream event) for which you have already paid, RTA Speedco may provide you with a refund, credit or access for a re-scheduled date, in its sole discretion. You will not be entitled to any refund or credit if you cancel your order prior to the scheduled event, simply fail to view a scheduled event or are unable to receive a scheduled event because of a problem with your computer, your network connection, any intervening network connections or some other reason not attributable to RTA Speedco. IF purchase is made WITHIN five (5) days of a particular live event, no refunds will be granted. To request a refund you must send and email with your full name, address, telephone number, Site username, email address associated with Site account, and reason for the refund request to support[at]speed51.com.
- In the event of a rainout for a Live Pay-Per-View event, all paid subscriptions will receive a credit to the next event broadcast of equal value. RTA Speedco will follow the particular race track’s announcement and policy on whether the race is considered an official race or not at the time the event is called due to rain. If the track makes the call that the race is official, then NO credits will be issued and the event will be considered complete. If the event is not official, according to the track policy, then all paid subscribers WILL receive the credit for the next race of equal value.
- If a subscriber is having issues with any live video broadcast, they MUST make contact with RTA Speedco via email to support[at]speed51.com DURING the event so that a customer service representative can troubleshoot the problem. If it is determined that the issue is on RTA Speedco’s side, then a credit will be issued for a future race of equal value. If the issue is on the subscriber’s end, whether computer or Internet related, then no credit can be offered and the sale is final. RTA Speedco will do all in its power to help a subscriber troubleshoot and fix potential problems, but RTA Speedco will not be liable for issues stemming from the subscriber’s end. All emails made after the fact (after the event) regarding issues with the stream and requests for then refunds and/or credits will not be processed due to the fact that they came in after an event and the support team was not given the opportunity to troubleshoot and determine the source of the problem(s) while they were happening.
- Subscription activation for the Service, and your ability to access the Service, is subject to approval of your valid major credit card or bank and verification of other information that you submit or is otherwise obtained by RTA Speedco (e.g., your IP address). Scheduled events may be cancelled or substituted when necessary. Applicable taxes are not included and are the responsibility of the subscriber. Blackout restrictions may apply to certain live Content, depending on the location from which you attempt to access the Content. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CIRCUMVENT OR CIRCUMVENT ANY BLACKOUT RESTRICTION OR OTHER USE RESTRICTION, YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS CONTENT WILL BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE TERMINATION AND YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION.
- RTA Speedco does not sell products or Services for purchase by children. In order to purchase a Subscription, Service, Pay-Per-View event, you must be at least 18 years of age. No information may be submitted to us by persons under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, nor may persons under the age of 18 undertake transactions or take other legal acts on this site without such consent, unless permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold RTA Speedco, its distribution partners and content providers, and their partners, agents, distributors, promoters, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your alleged violation of this Agreement, your use of the Site, the Service or Content or your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy right.
14. No Warranty
- THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, AND NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE BY RTA Speedco, ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS AND/OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS AND PROMOTERS REGARDING THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT OR YOUR USE OR VIEWING OF THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VIDEO OR AUDIO QUALITY AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- RTA Speedco DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE SITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE SITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
15. Limitation of Liability
- NEITHER RTA Speedco NOR ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS OR PROMOTERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING THE ACTIVE OR PASSIVE NEGLIGENCE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ENTITIES), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THE SITE AND CONTENT WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE OR OTHERWISE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, CONTENT OR THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF RTA Speedco, ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR DISTRIBUTORS, PROMOTERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE OR PASSIVE), STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO RTA Speedco. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED. YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- NEITHER RTA Speedco NOR ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS OR PROMOTERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM ANY OF ITS OBLIGATIONS AS CONTAINED HEREIN DUE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE FAILURE OF ANY MACHINE, SYSTEM OF AUTHORIZATION, DATA PROCESSING OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEM OR TRANSMISSION LINK OR ANY OTHER EVENT BEYOND THE CONTROL OF RTA Speedco OR THE AFOREMENTIONED ENTITIES. NEITHER RTA Speedco NOR ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS OR PROMOTERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR BROWSING THE SITE OR CONTENT.
- RTA Speedco reserves the right to modify this Agreement at its sole discretion and without advance notice to you. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified. Any modifications to the Agreement shall become effective immediately upon there posting on the Site. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing signed by you and RTA Speedco. If you do not or cannot agree to the Agreement at any time, your only option is to cease all use of and access to the Site.
17. Governing Law
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina. You agree that any dispute arising out of this Agreement or your use of the Site will be heard only in the state or federal courts located in Cabarrus County, North Carolina, USA , and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You agree that any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement by you could result in irreparable harm to RTA Speedco and, accordingly that RTA Speedco shall be entitled to immediate injunctive relief, including a temporary restraining order and/or preliminary injunction without the necessity of a bond or other undertaking, to restrain such breach or threatened breach. Neither RTA Speedco nor its distribution partners or content providers or their distributors, partners, agents or promoters make any representation that the Site or Content is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you use this Site or Content, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Service, Pay-Per-View or Content, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. This Agreement and the rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by RTA Speedco in our sole discretion. Headings in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as permitted herein.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written and oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. RTA Speedco in its sole discretion may amend this Agreement, and your use of the Site, after such amendment is posted on the Site, will constitute acceptance of it by you. If any term in this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms.
20. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- BY USING THE SITE, REGISTERING AS A MEMBER OF THE SITE OR PURCHASING A PAY-PER-VIEW-EVENT, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms in this agreement, you must not use the Site. RTA Speedco may change the terms of this agreement at any time, and your use of the Site after such changes are posted will mean you accept the new and/or revised terms.