BREWERTON, NY – Racing returns this Friday, September 14th when Universal Metal Works presents one of the must-see events of the 2018 racing season at the Brewerton Speedway.
A strong field of Brewerton Speedway regulars will be looking to keep the cash at home against a stout field of invaders in the Modified Super DIRTcar Series ‘Duel at the Demon’ 100 and DIRTcar Sportsman Championship Series ‘Duel at the Demon’ 50.
Speedway regulars will be led by Tracey Road Equipment DIRTcar Big Block Modified 2018 track champion Jimmy Phelps plus Larry Wight, Max McLaughlin, Chris Hile, Pat Ward, Tim Sears Jr., Tom Sears Jr., Gary Tomkins, Chad Phelps, Tim Kerr, Jim Witko and others.
Invaders looking to drive off the property with the cash and impressive trophy will be Modified Super DIRTcar Series point leader Matt Sheppard plus Erick Rudolph, Danny Johnson, Brett Hearn, Peter Britten, Billy Decker, who has 64 victories at the speedway, plus others who have the Route 11 Speedway on their schedule.
Kevin Root the 2018 SUNY Canton DIRTcar Sportsman track champion will lead a strong field of Brewerton Speedway regulars as they will look to keep the ‘Duel at the Demon’ 50 championship trophy at home against a strong field of outsiders who are expected to sign into the pits.
Race Day Schedule For Fans & Race Teams
- Adult grandstand admission – $25. 18 Years Old & Younger – $5.00. Pit – $40
- Grandstand opens – 5:00 pm
- Camping – Central NY Raceway Park Only
- Haulers – Please enter through same Central NY Raceway Park just north of the speedway
- Pit Gate Opens For Hauler Parking – 3:30 pm
- Inspection & Draw Begins – 3:45 pm
- Draw Concludes – 5:15 pm
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting – 5:30 pm
- Hot Laps – 6:20 pm
- Group Time Trials – 6:45 pm
- Opening Ceremonies – 7:15 pm
- Qualifying Heats – 7:30 pm
Complete competitor notes for the Modified Super DIRTcar Series and DIRTcar Sportsman Championship Series can be found at www.brewertonspeedway.com .
-Brewerton Speedway Press Release
-Photo credit: Speed51.com/MoJo Photos