Kutztown, PA – When the JeffreyHogueRealtor.com
Action Track USA returns from its summer break on July 9, the uncommonly competitive oval will host the third and final leg of the 600cc Sprints Tri-Track Challenge. The lucrative event is presented by Hyper Racing & Hollingers Sports N Turf, and it offers a minimum of $800 to the winner. That amount could jump to $1,000 if the victor chooses to take the Gambler’s Challenge when signing in for competition.
This “can’t miss” event will have many bonuses to go along with the attractive winner’s payout. The incentives are listed below:
• An extremely low $20.00 Entry Fee (for a lucrative payoff such as this).
• $20.00 Gamblers Fee = $1000.00 to Win
• $10.00 Gamblers Fee = $900.00 to Win
• $200.00 Bonus to the Top Finishing Invader presented by LHS Racing Engines. The definition of Invader = anyone who has not competed at the Action Track in 2014. Does not matter where you finish on July 9; the highest finishing invader wins an extra 200 bucks.
• Free Car Entry to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th , and 5th finishing Invaders for all of the remaining regular shows in the 2014 season at Action Track USA.
• $200.00 Bonus to any of our Action Track Regulars if he/she wins the Tri Track Challenge (must have competed at 4 of 5 Action Track events in 2014 to qualify as a regular).
* $50 to take the green in the A-Main.
Officials of the JeffreyHogueRealtor.com Action Track USA are still working on other contingency awards and will be announcing them as they are finalized.
The Tri-Track Challenge for the 600cc Sprints will begin on Friday, July 4, at Linda’s Speedway. An $800 payday awaits the winner of the A-Main at the quarter-mile in Jonestown, Pa. There will be some additional incentives and bonuses for the drivers at Linda’s, too, including extra cash to anyone who wins a heat race after starting further back than the front row. The cars will be equipped with wings at Linda’s on the Fourth of July.
On Saturday, July 5, the Challenge moves to Lanco’s Clyde Martin Memorial Speedway, where the winged warriors will take part in Firecracker Frenzy for the 600’s, along with the 270cc Clash at the Clyde.
Both A-Mains will pay $1,000 to win, based on a minimum of 40 cars in each class, with a solid purse advertised throughout the entire starting field and a nice $100 pay envelope just for taking the green flag in the A-Main (again, based on car count).
Shred Racing Photos will reward the driver(s) who advances the most positions in each A-Main with a $100 Hard Charger Award.
Points will be tallied at all three of the Tri-Track Challenge events, and sponsors Hyper Racing and Hollinger’s Sports ‘n Turf will provide the high point earner with $250. The top three drivers in the Tri-Track standings will be paid ($250 – $125 – $75).
On Wednesday, July 9, the JeffreyHogueRealtor.com Action Track USA on the Kutztown Fairgrounds will open its pit gates at 4 p.m., with grandstand gates opening at 5:00. Warm-ups begin at 6:15 and qualifying gets underway at 6:35.
The USAC Championship SpeedSTR’s and NAPA Auto Parts All Star Slingshots, fresh off their successful Mid-Summer Thunder event on the asphalt of Mahoning Valley Speedway, will join the Wingless 600cc Sprints, presented by Pioneer Pole Buildings, for this blockbuster program on July 9.
The Tri-Track finale` in Kutztown will be the only non-winged race in the mini-series, meaning the driver who walks off with the Challenge Championship will have to prove his/her versatility and ability to adapt not only to different tracks, but to the winged and non-winged fire breathing, ground pounding 600cc Sprints.
Come get your midweek motorsports adrenaline rush at the JeffreyHogueRealtor.com Action Track USA on the Kutztown Fairgrounds…where the Superstars come to race!