Often imitated, but never duplicated, the Speed51.com power poll ranks drivers from all across the land on their strength each month. A panel of industry experts from all four corners of the country and Canada have voted on their choices for the latest edition of the Short Track Power poll for the 2015 season. Drivers in all forms of short track racing, including Late Models, NASCAR Touring Series, ARCA, Dirt Late Models and Modifieds, NASCAR Whelen All-American Series program and everything in between were eligible.
Check out Power rankings 1-10 in the video above.
Short Track Power Positions 11-20
11. Doug Coby – NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour
12. Keith Rocco – NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Modifieds
13. Derek Griffith – Granite State Pro Stocks Series
14. Rico Abreu – NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, Open Wheel
15. Joey Polewarczyk, Jr. – ACT Late Models
16. Kres VanDyke – NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Late Model Stock Cars
17. Ryan Preece – NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour, NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Modifieds
18. Thomas Tilloson, Jr. – NASCAR Whelen All-American Seris Dirt Modifieds
19. Jacob Goede – Super Late Models
20. Toby Wells – North East Mini Stock Tour