Often imitated, but never duplicated, the Speed51.com power poll ranks drivers from all across the land on their strength each month. A panel of industry experts from all four corners of the country and Canada have voted on their choices for the latest edition of the Short Track Power poll for the 2015 season. Drivers in all forms of short track racing, including Late Models, NASCAR Touring Series, ARCA, Dirt Late Models and Modifieds, NASCAR Whelen All-American Series program and everything in between were eligible.
For this edition, voters selected their most powerful drivers from August 1 to September 15. The top 10 in the Power rankings are revealed only on the new 51 Network on Speed51.com. Click the video preview below to subscribe and watch now or to see the top-10 in the Power poll if you’re already a subscriber to the 51 Network. Scroll down on this page to see positions 11-20 in this edition of Speed51.com Short Track Power.
Check out Power rankings 1-10 in the video above.
Short Track Power Positions 11-20 – August/Early September 2015
11. Jimmy Zacharias – NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Modifieds
12. Tanner Thorson – USAC Midgets
13. Ryan Preece – NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour / NWAAS Modifieds
14. Tim Brown – NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Modifieds
15. Dillon Bassett – NASCAR K&N Pro Series East
16. Shane Clanton – Dirt Late Models
17. Austin Hill – NASCAR K&N Pro Series East
18. Bubba Pollard – Southern Super Series
19. Reid Lanpher – PASS North / Super Late Models
20. Casey Smith – Southern Super Series