Often imitated, but never duplicated, the Speed51.com power poll ranks drivers from all across the land on their strength each month. A panel of industry experts from all four corners of the country and Canada have voted on their choices for the latest edition of the Short Track Power poll for the 2015 season. Drivers in all forms of short track racing, including Late Models, NASCAR Touring Series, ARCA, Dirt Late Models and Modifieds, NASCAR Whelen All-American Series program and everything in between were eligible.
For this edition, voters selected their most powerful drivers from October 1 to November 16. The top 10 in the Power rankings are revealed FREE on the 51 Network on Speed51.com. Click the video to see the top-10 in the Power poll. Scroll down on this page to see positions 11-20 in this edition of Speed51.com Short Track Power.
Check out Power rankings 1-10 in the video above.
Short Track Power Positions 11-20 – October/Early November 2015
11. Andy Seuss – NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour
12. Woody Pitkat – Valenti Modified Racing Series
13. Danny Johnson – Dirt Modified
14. Brayton Haws – CARS Tour LMSC
15. Christopher Bell – Super Late Models
16. Lee Pulliam – NASCAR Whelen All-American Series LMSC
17. Austin Barnes – Lucas Oil Modified Series
18. Nick Sweet – ACT Tour
19. Todd Gilliland – K&N/Super Late Model/LMSC
20. Max McLaughlin – Dirt Modified