There's plenty of big Short Track races happening all over the country. Whether it's on dirt or asphalt, a Late Model or a Modified, it's all happening this weekend. We did our best to narrow the list down to the 10 best for you in this week's 10 to Attend.
1. Knoxville Nationals, Knoxville Raceway (IA) - The World of Outlaws have invaded Iowa for their annual Five Hour Energy Knoxville Nationals, the biggest Sprint Car race of the year. The main event runs on Saturday night.
2. North/South 100, Florence Speedway (KY) - The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series heads to the Bluegrass State of Kentucky for the 34th North/South 100 on Saturday night.
3. Show Me The Money Series, Montgomery Motor Speedway (AL) - The Pro Late Models are back in action on Saturday night in the capital city of Alabama as they continue to look for the big money.
4. NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and Super Late Models, Evergreen Speedway (WA) – The NASCAR stock cars of the West Coast head to Washington State's Evergreen Speedway on Saturday night, and they're joined on the racing card by the weekly Super Late Models.
5. TUNDRA Super Late Model Series, State Park Speedway (WI) – The Super Late Models of the TUNDRA Super Late Model Series invade Wisconsin's State Park Speedway for a Sunday showdown.
6. RoC Dirt Modifieds, Utica-Rome Speedway (NY) – The Big Block Modifieds of the RoC Dirt Modified Tour head to Upstate New York's Utica-Rome Speedway on Sunday.
7. JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour, Auto City Speedway (MI) – The Pro Late Models of the Champion Racing Association head to Michigan's Auto City Speedway for a 100-lap battle on Saturday night.
8. Granite State Pro Stock Series, Monadnock Speedway (NH) - New Hampshire's bullring known as "Mad Dog" plays host to the Granite State Pro Stock Series on Saturday night.
9. PASS North, Lee USA Speedway (NH) – The Super Late Models of the Pro All-Stars Series North head to New Hampshire's Lee USA Speedway on Friday night.
9a. PASS South, South Boston Speedway (VA) - PASS South is expecting a strong field for their battle at South Boston on Saturday night.
10. NWAAS Modifieds Twin-50's, Riverhead Raceway (NY) - The NASCAR Modifieds are in action at Long Island's only race track on Saturday night for two 50-lap battles.
-By Rob Blount, Speed51.com Southeast Editor - Twitter: @RobBlount
-Photo credit: Speed51.com