There's plenty of big Short Track races happening all over the country. Whether it's on dirt or asphalt, a Late Model or a Modified, it's all happening this weekend. We did our best to narrow the list down to the 10 best for you in this week's 10 to Attend.
1. Southern Super Series, South Alabama Speedway (AL) - The Super Late Models are back in Opp, Alabama on Saturday night for the first time since the Rattler 250 in March.
2. RoC Modifieds, Holland International Speedway (NY) – The RoC Modified Tour heads to New York's Holland International Speedway on Saturday night for the "Thunder in the Hills" 100.
4. Jim Blount Memorial, New Paris Speedway (IN) – Outlaw Late Models will race for $2,000 at New Paris on Saturday night.
5. Modified 100, Bowman Gray Stadium (NC) – The Modifieds will battle for 100 laps at "The Madhouse" on Saturday night.
6. NASCAR K&N Pro Series West, Stateline Speedway (ID) – The NASCAR stock cars will battle it out on an Idaho bullring on Saturday night.
7. Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series, Cherokee Speedway (SC) - 50 laps is the distance for the Grassy Smith Memorial on Friday night.
8. Modifieds of Mayhem, Five Flags Speedway (FL) – There will be mayhem on Friday night in Florida's panhandle when the Modifieds of Mayhem roll into town.
9. New England Truck Series, Riverhead Raceway (NY) - The New England Truck Series is leaving New England and heading to Long Island to battle on a bullring on Saturday night.
10. NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Late Models, Caraway Speedway (NC) – The Late Model Stocks will run two 75-lap features on Saturday night.
-By Rob Blount, Speed51.com Southeast Editor - Twitter: @RobBlount
-Photo Credit: Speed51.com photo