While some series and tracks are in the midst of a season, others are wrapping theirs up and crowning Champions this weekend. From dirt to asphalt and modifieds to stock cars we came up with our 10 to Attend this weekend for Short Track Racing across America:
1) The Topless 100 at Batesville Motor Speedway (AR) – The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series heads to Arkansas for the 25h Annual COMP Cams Topless 100 at Batesville Motor Speedway.
2) SRL & Lucas Oil Modifieds at Irwindale Speedway (CA) – Double the action this weekend at Irwindale Speedway as both Super Late Models and Modifieds hit the half mile Saturday night for some three-wide racing. With the closure of Irwindale coming in January 2018, this is one of the few big shows remaining at the facility and one you don’t want to miss.
3) ARCA Racing Series in Springfield (IL) – The ARCA Series charges into Illinois to take over the Illinois State Fairgrounds. It will be a change of scenery for the series as they throw a little dirt in the air this Saturday night at the Fairgrounds.
4) Modifieds at Bowman Gray Stadium (NC) – Everyone knows there is never a lack of action at Bowman Gray Stadium, especially when the Modifieds are on the schedule. Saturday night is guaranteed to get a little wild as the season ends on championship night at the Madhouse.
5) Southern Super Series at Mobile (AL) – On Saturday night, the Southern Super Series takes to Mobile International Speedway for the Lee Fields Memorial. With only three races left on the schedule, this race could be a turning point for the championship chase between Stephen Nasse, Chandler Smith and Garrett Jones.
6) RoC Modifieds at Lancaster (NY) – Saturday evening the RoC Modifieds are back in New York as they take to Lancaster Speedway with their season quickly winding down.
7) Modified Touring Series at Monadnock (NH) – There’s more Modified action in the Northeast than we know what to do with. The Modified Touring Series heads to Monadnock Speedway in New Hampshire Saturday night for race eight of the season with 125 laps on the schedule.
8) Super Late Model Triple Crown at Madison (WI) – It’s the season finale for the Super Late Model Triple Crown Series Friday night and they wrap the season up at Madison International Speedway with the Howie Lettow Memorial.
9) JEGS All-Stars Tour at Birch Run Speedway (MI) – The Pro Late Model Tour heads to Birch Run Speedway in Michigan for the running of the Dixie 100, supplying some great Friday night racing action to start the weekend off.
10) Fast Five Pro Late Models at Southern National (NC) – Seasons are ending for many series across the country including the Fast Five Pro Late Models at Southern National Motorsports Park in Kenly, NC. The championship night is this Saturday night as they will duke it out for 100 laps and crown a champion at the end.