Hurricane Florence may be washing out a lot of racing in the Southeast, but there’s still plenty of racing taking place all over the country. Have you decided where to go yet? If not, let us help you with our 10 to Attend.
1) Lucas Oil Late Model Knoxville Nationals at Knoxville Raceway (IA) – The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series heads to the legendary Knoxville Raceway in Iowa for three nights of racing during the Late Model Knoxville Nationals beginning on Thursday night.
2) NAPA 250 Weekend at White Mountain Motorsports Park (NH) – A big weekend of racing is set to commence on Saturday at New Hampshire’s White Mountain Motorsports Park. Kicking off the action on Saturday will be the Pro All Stars Series. Then on Sunday the track’s Late Models will race for 250 laps to close out the big weekend.
4) ARCA Racing Series at Salem Speedway (IN) – The ARCA Racing Series returns to the legendary high-banks of Salem Speedway in Southern Indiana on Saturday. This time many of the cars will be sporting schemes of drivers from days gone by during a Throwback race.
5) Vermont 200 at Devil’s Bowl Speedway (VT) – $10,000 are on the line for the 602 Crate Sportsman at Vermont’s Devil’s Bowl Speedway on Sunday. Drivers such as Brett Hearn, Kenny Tremont, and Marc Johnson are expected to be in competition.
6) Granite State Pro Stock Series at Monadnock Speedway (NH) – The Granite State Pro Stock Series heads to the high-banked bullring of Monadnock Speedway for 100 laps of short track action on Saturday in the JBH 100.
7) Lucas Oil Modifieds at Orange Show Speedway (CA) – The Modifieds of the West are heading to California’s Orange Show Speedway on Saturday. Taylor Miinch leads Justin Johnson in the points standings with four races left.
8) Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour 200 at Scotia Speedworld (NS) – The Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour will wrap up its season on Saturday at Nova Scotia’s Scotia Speedworld with a 200-lap season finale.
9) Super DIRTcar Series New York Doubleheader (NY) – The Super DIRTcar Series Big Block Modifieds will be in action twice this weekend in Upstate New York. First they’ll head to Brewerton Speedway on Friday night. From there, they’ll head to Mohawk International Raceway on Saturday night.
10) Champion Racing Association Fall Harvest at Anderson Speedway (IN) – The CRA Late Model Sportsman and CRA Street Stocks will take to the high-banked quarter-mile of Anderson Speedway in Anderson, Indiana on Saturday. They will be joined on the racing card by the Vore’s Compact Touring Series.