1) ValleyStar 300 at Martinsville Speedway (VA) – The biggest Late Model Stock Car race of the year is finally upon us. A Grandfather clock is on the line, as well as a big check and bragging rights for a whole year. A big crowd, plenty of sold hot dogs, and sparks flying under the lights at one of racing’s most historic tracks is what fans can expect on Saturday night.
2) 56th Milk Bowl at Thunder Road International Speedbowl (VT) – Are you ready to kiss the cow? No? Well that’s good, because you don’t have to unless you planning on winning Sunday’s historic race at Vermont’s most historic race track. Three segments, a quarter-mile track, plenty of side-by-side racing, and of course the cow. It’s the Milk Bowl, and it’s this Sunday.
3) Race of Champions 250 at Lake Erie Speedway (PA) – Many consider the Race of Champions to be the biggest Modified race in the country. For the second year in a row it will be held at the beautiful Lake Erie Speedway this Saturday.
4) National Short Track Championships at Rockford Speedway (IL) – The National Short Track Championships is one of the biggest events of the year at one of the most challenging race tracks in the country. If you live anywhere close to Rockford Speedway, you’ll want to be there this weekend.
5) Fall Brawl at Lucas Oil Raceway (IN) – It’s a big weekend of racing for the Champion Racing Association at Indiana’s Lucas Oil Raceway, just outside of Indianapolis. The JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour will run its 100th event in series history, and they’ll be joined by the CRA Late Model Sportsman and the CRA Street Stocks as well.
6) Outlaw 200 at Fulton Speedway (NY) – New York’s Fulton Speedway is the place to be if you want to see Dirt Modifieds sling around a high-banked race track this weekend.
7) Fall Final at Stafford Motor Speedway (CT) – The NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour is the headlining division at the final race of the season at Stafford Motor Speedway. Justin Bonsignore can clinch his first NWMT championship on Sunday.
8) World of Outlaws National Open at Williams Grove Speedway (PA) – The Outlaws vs. the PA Posse. The battle reignites this weekend at the legendary Williams Grove Speedway.
9) SPEARS SRL Southwest Tour Series at Madera Speedway (CA) – Just a few races remain on the 2018 calendar for the SRL Southwest Tour. This weekend the series heads to the tight bullring of California’s Madera Speedway.
10) Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series at Rome Speedway (GA) – The cars and stars of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series are headed to the Peach State to take on the Rome Speedway in the Rome Showdown on Sunday.
BONUS RACE: Short Track Super Series Open Sportsman at Bethel Motor Speedway (NY) – Dirt Modifieds racing on pavement? That’s always fun. That’s what’s going down this weekend at New York’s Bethel Motor Speedway.
-By Speed51 Staff