On Sunday, the ARCA/CRA Super Series and JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour return to Lebanon I-44 Speedway for a Labor Day doubleheader. With both the Pro Late Models and Super Late Models in action for 100 laps, it promises to be a fun-filled evening of racing.
To prepare for the Late Model twinbill, here are 10 Things to Know about the Labor Day 100s.
1) Carson Hocevar won the first CRA Super Series race at I-44 Speedway back in May. That race was part of the Lucas Oil Show Me State Showdown.
2) This race is getting drivers from all over, with Stephen Nasse heading up from Florida and Mark Neff making the trip from Colorado.
3) Cody Coughlin will being double duty at I-44 Speedway. He leads the JEGS CRA All-Stars Points by 63 points over Mandy Chick
4) Bubba Pollard won the JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour race at I-44 Speedway in May.
5) Both the JEGS CRA All-Stars Tour and the ARCA/CRA Super Series will run 100-lap races on Sunday under the lights.
6) CRA Super Series point leader Josh Brock will be on hand, as he leads Cody Coughlin by 58 points heading into the event.
7) If you like Rookie battles then the JEGS CRA All-Stars Tour has a great one going. Zachary Tinkle leads Chase Burda by six points. Only 50 points back is the third-place rookie, Charlie Keevan.
8) We mentioned Stephen Nasse before, he will be doing double duty, as will last year’s Snowball Derby winner, Travis Braden.
9) Speed51.TV will provide live coverage of the CRA Late Model events for those who can not make it to I-44 Speedway for the race.
10) If you can’t catch them this weekend, the ARCA/CRA Super Series will be back in action on Saturday, September 19th at the Glass City 200 at Toledo Speedway (OH). The JEGS CRA All-Stars Tour is scheduled to be at Lucas Oil Raceway (IN) the next day.