Over the course of the past week, the Speed51.com crew has been busy attending Short Track Racing events throughout the United States. At many of these events, the Speed51 Network cameras were rolling to capture the exciting racing action that took place. To catch you up on what we’ve been doing on the Speed51 Network, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 videos from this past week.
For just $7.99 per month or $59.99 per year you can subscribe to the Speed51 Network to access oodles of on-demand short track racing videos throughout the country. To get you started with a list of must-watch videos, we have come up with this top 10 list of videos for you to watch.
1. JRi Shocks Power Poll for March 2017 – Who flexed the most muscle in the short track racing world during the month of March? Check out this month’s edition of the JRi Shocks Power Poll to see who our panel voted as the top 10 drivers.
2. NASCAR Mod Tour Recap From the 43rd Annual Icebreaker – Speed51.com’s Rob Blount recaps the Icebreaker 150 for the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour at Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park (CT). He spoke to race winner Rowan Pennink, runner-up Timmy Solomito and Doug Coby, who suffered some bad luck on lap 1.
3. Southern Modified Racing Series Recap From Southern National – The Southern Modified Racing Series continued it’s busy month of April with a visit to Southern National Motorsports Park last weekend. Speed51.com recapped the race and an emotional victory for one of the hottest drivers in the country.
4. North/South Super Late Model Challenge Highlights From Nashville – Thirty-four Super Late Model racers made their way to Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville (TN) last Saturday for the North/South Super Late Model Challenge 100. The race had plenty of excitement with passing and side-by-side action throughout the field.
5. Icebreaker 100 at Dells Raceway Park (WI) – The 2017 racing season got underway in the State of Wisconsin on Saturday with the Icebreaker 100 at Dells Raceway Park (WI). A stout field of Super Late Models showed up to the race, but a familiar face parked it in victory lane.
6. PASS North Season Opener Highlights From Thompson (CT) – The PASS North Super Late Models kicked off their season with a 75-lap race at Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park (CT) during Icebreaker weekend. An intense battle for the third position late in the race had race fans excited about what they were watching.
7. Southern Modified Racing Series Highlights From Southern National (NC) – Watch the highlights from an exciting SMRS feature event at Southern National Motorsports Park.
8. Late Model Stock Cars Battle at Southern National (NC) – The Late Model Stock Cars joined the Southern Modified Racing Series for a great night of racing at Southern National. Highlights from the Late Model portion of the race can be seen now on the Speed51 Network.
9. Ride Along With Griffith During Opening Laps at Thompson (CT) – Have you ever wondered what it felt like to race a Super Late Model around Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park? We put one of our on-board cameras in Derek Griffith’s No. 12 for Sunday’s PASS race.
10. PASS North Recap From Thompson (CT) – Speed51.com’s Brandon Paul recaps Sunday’s Pro All Stars Series (PASS) 75-lap season opener at Thompson. He caught up with race winner Eddie MacDonald, second-place Eddie Fatscher and fifth-place Derek Griffith after the race.
To watch all of these video and hundreds of other short track racing videos, subscribe to the Speed51 Network today. Click here for subscription pricing and info.